Brian and I got up bright and early this morning to head to the Sunshine Coast for Brendan and Ashley's wedding! We had some time to spare before the wedding so we went to the beach....
Tag pushed his way between us, so I had to try and get a picture (it was super bright out, we were all squinting!)
There were 1000's of mini muscles all over the beach.. I didn't even know they were there until I heard crunching under my feet, you had to look close!
I don't think Tag liked the rock beach, he spent a lot of time sitting on the logs with us!
The wedding....
Congratulations Ashley and Brendan, it was a beautiful wedding!
Caroline and Krys with Tag, they had to come out and meet him! Tag loved all the attention!
Aunt Ruth, Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Lloyd with Dad and Jeanie, I was so happy to see them all! I didn't know they would be out!

No comments:
Post a Comment