Sunday, 10 July 2011

Lundbom Camping Trip - Friday Afternoon

Brian and I went off shooting as we were on Crown Land and were able to do so. The ranger had told Brian of some good places to go the day before. Brian stuck some targets (sheets of paper) on the trees for us to shoot at.
When putting up the targets, Brian found a cow skull in the grass... we had to keep it, its going in our garden at home, how neat is that?!
Brian shooting his rifle
This was my target... 25 shots and I missed 2 times!!
Tag came with us and kept his distance, we are not sure whether or not he likes to be around for all the noise, but he sure is well behaved!
Here is me shooting the rifle... does it look like I know what I am doing??
Ground shots from the back of the truck... Tag sitting safely behind everything!
Me after having fired the Shotgun... Ouch! That thing sure does kick back!
Brian is obviously more skilled with the shotgun.... doesn't look like he is in pain like me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment