Sunday, 10 July 2011

Lundbom Camping Trip - Sunday

Sunday at 7am I went out on the lake which was so still and quiet, I thought for sure I could catch a fish this time... the conditions seemed perfect!
I thought for sure this would be the right fly as it looked like a May fly which were landing all over everything while we were there (nice job on this fly Elliott!)
Here is me working on putting the new fly on the line... surprisingly its not that challenging to do in the belly boat! I thought it might be harder, but since everything is attached to you, its quite easy.
Unfortunately I was unsuccessful at catching any fish at all this weekend...I had hoped I would, but, then I thought about it... I didnt want to actually have to kill the fish, so it all worked out!

Here is Mom and I looking a bit burnt and tired!
Ah, the end of our first camping trip together... it was lots of fun! Are you surprised that I feel this way??!
I really enjoyed all the free range cows out on parts of the road!

Beach Cows! I have never seen cows lounging on a beach before... too funny.
These ones took over the picnic and outhouse areas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment