I am still surprised Declan got away with this... he was just laying there on Tag!
I went fishing again... still hoping to catch something! What a nice day and an awesome view!
My flippers... It was so relaxing and quiet on the belly boat, if my legs didn't get tired, I would have stayed out for hours!
More views from the water...
Dad made everyone one of his awesome beer waffle breakfasts... it was just as good at camp as it is when he makes them at home! Great job Dad!
Two goggle, googley eyed girls!
Auntie Betty's pot luck dinner was a huge success! We had so many great things to eat!
This was Tag hiding out of reach of the kids... he finally had enough of being poked, dragged, teased with a harmonica, etc and he refused to move from this spot for a long time!
"What are you doing Brian?" The girls had fun following Brian around asking him what he was doing at every step!
Brian and I at our new camp spot... we took over Dad and Jeanie's spot after they left as we had another family park next to us on our little Mountain Oasis... sigh...
Brian, Tag and the campfire...
Brian in the moonlight getting out the lantern
Uncle Donald and Greg
Mom, Barbara and Auntie Betty


No comments:
Post a Comment