Sunday, 10 July 2011

Lundbom Camping Trip - Friday

Declan with Iggy... he was so excited about the "puppy"
The road up to our campsite... there were 2 ways to get to where the family was camping on the beach... by road or by a very steep trail up the side of the mountain. I have to say I definitely got my exercise on this trip.
Wild Flowers along the road

Breakfast... because the wind was so bad, our eggs ended up broken and I made scrambled eggs with the whole dozen... then we crumbled burnt bacon on top! Haha... yum yum
Elliott and I went fishing in the belly boats! He gave me an excellent lesson on the basics and off we went! I sure felt goofy in the gear!
Me and Auntie Betty before heading out on the water...
My first time out on the belly boat... it was so windy!
Aaron went out fishing with Uncle Donald... U.Donald caught the fish that Aaron is holding up... wish I caught one too!!!
Elliott and I after our fishing adventure. I caught one fish that got away because my fly wasn't tied tight enough (my fault).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment