We are heading off to Lundbom lake just outside of Merritt for the family camping trip... Brian was so organized and got everything all packed and ready to go for the whole week before we even left!
We attempted to get out of town early... at 2:30 we were in the SaveOn parking lot getting ice for the cooler...by 5pm we were in Hope... haha... sloooow go...
On our way to Lundbom... traffic jam!
This was one of the many lakes at Lundbom... totally amazing color!
Brian and I set up camp away from the family who were parked on the beach. It was so windy and there was minimal cover so we found a spot we liked better!
Brian setting up his new tent that I bought him for his birthday!
Tag wasn't to sure what to think of this whole camping idea...
Brian with his truck... I like this pic! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment