So much to do, such a big list... thank goodness I have 2 awesome people to help me out!! Julie and Nadia... I of course had gifts to give them to thank them preemptive for all their hard work (otherwise when is there time?)
 |
| Julie with her thank you gift |
 |
| Nadia with her thank you gift |
 |
| A very important job and a small one, but one no one was willing to do (me and Mom were stressing over it earlier) except for Nadia... putting me and Brian's name and the wedding date on the Wedding Tree! Thank you Nadia, it looks awesome!! |
 |
| Brian made the trips back and forth to the party rental store to get all the tables, chairs, linens, plates, cutlery, etc!! |
 |
| We had to attach all the names to the cookies as place cards... they all looked so great and it took no time at all with Julie, Nadia and I! |
 |
| Was there any doubt I already had this pretty much assembled and ready to go by table number? Haha |
 |
| A small mock up of the yard to get the idea of how things are supposed to look tomorrow. |
 |
| I love it, it will look even better with everything else (flowers, plates, etc) |
 |
| The perfect ceremony site.... the yard looks amazing Jeanie! |
 |
| After some hard work it was off to Earl's for a small lunch and drinks! I needed to go get my hair done... Nadia needed to go shopping for the Rehearsal dinner food and Julie needed to organise her girls for the evening... so it was a good break! |
 |
| A well deserved Bellini |
No comments:
Post a Comment