Saturday, 6 July 2013

Otter Lake Camping Weekend

Well, it wasn't a weekend, just a night... joined up with the family who were camping for about 4 days at Otter lake... Originally we weren't going to, but then I wanted to go and then Brian wanted to go with me... haha

Sophie climbed the rock all by herself!

Kona's first camping trip... so many new things to check out!

Dogs had to be on leash here so being tied up was necessary!

Kona's first campfire

Being woken up at 6am... this is normal, I don't need an alarm clock!

The sleepy boys....

When you get up at 6am its as peaceful as this looks

I took Kona down to the water for a drink and a splash





Breakfast!

Tied up again

The girls all love Kona... she is pretty cute!


Declan has always loved Tag

On our way home (yes Kona got to ride in the cab, she is small enough) we decided to stop and do some shooting and have a hot dog picnic

Picnicing off the back of the tailgate... this isnt the first time we have done this!




Our target... yes, I made some of the holes too!

Ok, the can is almost non existant now, time to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment