The last day of our mini honeymoon I convince Brian to do something that I thought was something else... I wanted to go "walk" through the caves at Horne Lake Provincial park on their "family friendly" guided tour. As it turns out, it was climbing, not walking after a big hike up a mountain, down into that mountain into a black hole... I think Brian was more excited about it after we both realized what we were about to do!
| Brian about to climb down into the hole |
| Me about to go down the hole |
| This wasn't my camera angle, it was this steep. I was standing above Brian (blue hat) and our guide is the one with her hand on the rock. |
| Brian's little flashlight was pretty helpful to see things and for making light for my camera. It was pitch black. |
| The Aligator |
| We had to sit in a lot of tight quarters to listen to our tour guide |
| Me climbing in a tight space where you couldn't stand up and you weren't allowed to touch most things. |
| Looking at formations growing on the ground... can't remember what it was called but they all took longer than tens of thousands of life times to create. |
| We made it out!!! Great experience but I wouldn't do it again!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment