| The tables are all set... |
| The white hydrangea has been put out... |
| My flower girls are getting all ready in their cute dresses (not sure where Olivia and Scarlett went to here!) |
| Getting the dresses done up... haha... both Julie and Nadia were having sizing issues with their dresses, I had to laugh because my dress laced up so would fit me not matter what! |
| Julie, Aaron and Stephanie |
| The girls... pretty much a permanent fixture next to me for a lot of the day (so cute) |
| Getting laced up... having a drink of water!!!! Was feeling a bit hot and nervous |
| Who is that handsome guy?! Wow... |
| There's one of my other flower girls! Scarlett looked so cute! |
| Julie, Me, Katie, Cali, Lilah and Ivan |
![]() |
| Almost ready to go... I did my own make up for the wedding... every trial I had I hated so I figured I would do it myself (never thought I would do that for my own wedding!) |
![]() |
| Dad and Jeanie |
![]() |
| Mom helping out with the flowers |
![]() |
| Brian just looks so good! I never get to see him done up like this! |
![]() |
| Brian and John |
![]() |
| Waiting in the garage to take our turn walking down the aisle. I was definitely feeling nervous at this point! |
Ok! Here we go....








No comments:
Post a Comment