Saturday, 20 July 2013

Getting ready for the wedding!

The big day is finally here and we have lots to do to get ready for everyone to arrive at 4pm!

Welcome table with Guest tree and Seating Chart all set up!

Dad got out the 'coffin' and started loading it with beer, pop and ice. Dad actually added to the beer I bought because he decided I hadn't bought enough! Haha (turned out he was right... and I thought I got lots!)

The tables are all set and ready for the flowers and favors! Way to got Julie and Nadia!

Cali was helping Dad load up the coffin.... she did a great job!

A view of the reception area... its looking great!

I bought everyone lunch from McDonald's before we all headed off in our separate directions to get ready for the ceremony.... Julie decided to wear her lunch! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment