Thursday, 25 March 2010

Went too far. Going to die

(above) That was my text message to Brian when I was out on my first run of Week 9 Sun Run training. I went to a local park with horse trails which are awesome for running on... but I went way to far and there were 2 huge steep hills I had to contend with. Anyhow the run was supposed to be 63 minutes of run 7 walk 2 x 7 times. I am not going to run the steep hills, so I had to walk them and of course by the time I was done I think I was out for about an hour and 20 min or so. Runnings already hard enough but to add those hills in? Ugh! When I got home and started cooking dinner I felt so sick to my stomach, I could barely eat and ended up just rolling into bed. Still feeling terrible this morning, but I made it through Week 9 Session 1 yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment