Saturday, 20 March 2010

A run and a dog training session!

I picked up my new car this past Tuesday and on both Wednesday and Friday I headed out to Abby to go pick up Tag to do my runs with me. Can I just say, this car is amazing! I love so much how eady it is to put Tag in the back and go.... why didnt I do this sooner (yeah yeah, I hear all the "I told you so's") Anyhow, Tag is a good dog but has way too much energy sometimes and chooses not to listen at times. Last night, half way through my run I was sick of calling for him and him doing what he wanted. So I put him on his leash and tried the dog whisperer move of instant correction and the Brad from At the End of my Leash move of not talking to Tag. Check out the video!! All of a sudden I have the perfect jogging partner in Tag!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment