
Yesterday I took the day off work to go shopping for a new car with Brian. We looked through Langley the previous night and headed into White Rock yesterday morning as I saw a dealer that had alot of Mazda 3s. With no real success in White Rock we drove into Richmond... I remembered from all those years ago when I bought my Hyundai Scoupe, we did the insurance at that automall and it seemed big! Sure enough we hit the mother load of amazing Mazda 3s at Signature Mazda. The salesman wasted no time in handing us keys to a sedan and sport (hatchback) models so we could compare. I think we were both instantly in love with the sport as it felt like a little race car and was fully loaded with every feature imaginable. Just over 4 hours later... 3 different test drives and a bit of back and forth with the salesman... I bought a 2005 Mazda 3 Sport! I get to pick it up in a few days after a couple small issues get cleaned up as it was a lease return and it had only been on the lot a couple days. Brian is definitely feeling jealous right now as its the kind of car he has always wanted... lucky for him he gets my 2nd set of keys!
I tried to keep the color a secret and it proved to be toooo difficult!
I tried to keep the color a secret and it proved to be toooo difficult!
No comments:
Post a Comment