Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Week 5 Session 1

So I cheated for the first time last night... let me explain and maybe I will be forgiven! W5 S1 is 2 min 30 sec walk and 2 min 30 sec run, repeat 12 times which works out to 60 min of half running half walking. On my 2nd run my left shin cramped up, at first I thought it was a shin splint then I realized it was a cramp (probably due to lack of stretching and the cold). I almost thought I was going to have to call it quits right then and there because I could barely lift my foot... I kept telling myself mind over matter and I pushed right through that cramp and finished the entire session! (except for the last 30 seconds of my last run as I was exhausted... that was my cheat, I think its ok!!) I still can't believe I have gotten as far as I have... another 4 more days until my first 5km run with Nadia this Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment