Friday, 26 February 2010

My poor car...



It was a sad day for my car today. I was on my way to work taking an alternate route to avoid an accident on the Port Mann and ended up in an accident of my own. An ambulance was going against a red light and the truck in front of me stopped for it. I had more than enough time to stop, however the slick roads had another plan for me and I hydroplaned right into the back of the truck. I had police, firetruck and even a traffic helicopter! Don't worry, other than a little bit of stiffness, I am fine! Unfortunately the whole thing is deemed my fault and I did get a ticket. I am now waiting to find out what insurance decides as to repairing or writing off the car. Again, a very sad day for my car as everyone knows how much I love it and this was the last thing I could possibly want. Brian made the drive out to come get me and has taken care of everything I have needed (I have been a bit upset to day for obvious reasons!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment