I just realized it has been quite the busy week and I have missed blogging on a few things... I will blame my really bad cold (its almost gone now thankfully)!
Happy 30th birthday Julie... welcome to the best years of your life... so far I am enjoying them and I think you will too! I was too sick to come out and make a cake or cupcakes on Wednesday night, so I will have to make that up sometime soon!
Happy 2nd birthday to Cali! She is growing up so quickly and I feel lucky to see it all happen, she is such a sweet little thing. I didnt see her on her actual birthday as I was busy getting the cake ready for the party the next moring (took me 5 hours that night and then another 1/2hr the next moring to finish up the details).
No comments:
Post a Comment