Sunday, 7 February 2010

Happy (Early) 30th Birthday Julie

We had Julie's surprise birthday party today... Mom and I successfully surprised Julie for most of the day with numerous events!

After getting eyebrows done at Arvi's

Lunch at Coza's... Julie with her birthday drink... it was some sort of wine with an edible flower, pretty neat looking!


Julie's flat bread pizza... looks yummy!
My steak and wild mushroom sandwich (no sauce)... yes those are pine nuts on my salad and yes I did try them! Surprised??

Our waiter took a very blurry picture of us all...


I have no idea why we have no more pictures... but... we did go to the spa, Julie had an hour long massage (Mom and I got pedicures). Then we shop shop shopped and then headed off to dinner at Phoenix in Abby with friends and family. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment