I decided to take the dogs out for a hike while Brian was working... the snow has finally cleared so I was able to get down the trails close to our house. It was so slippery before so we weren't able to really explore it. The trail is so tiny and steep to get down to the bottom of the Canyon but really cool once you get there. The only problem is once you are down there, you have to climb back up again again. I found a spot further south of where we came down that brought us back up a few streets over... it was quite the workout though! Also... when I got home I had a little freak out when I found a tick on me... totally forgot that there are ticks out here.... ugh!! I jumped in the shower and thew all my clothes in the wash... yuck!!!! (the dogs were ok, I checked them out too!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment