Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter and Wedding Photography Practice

I got up early this morning to get breakfast going for Julie, Greg, Cali and Sophie cause they had to be on the road about 8:30am... I put together a 'Dad' style breakfast for everyone. Mom and Elliott were invited too but nothing was confirmed. After everyone left, I got the dogs fed and was cleaning up when Mom called to say her and Elliott were coming for breakfast and would be there in half an hour! Ack! I ended up making 2 big breakfasts this morning!! Haha... its all good, its Easter afterall!
Breakfast time for Kona and Max... Tag ate further away so we didn't have food jelousy issues!
The most dogs I have ever had in my house! Kona, Tag, Iggy and Max!
Elliott is going to be taking Brian and my wedding pictures so we ended up doing some lessons and practice in the back yard. I hope I didn't stress him out too much! He will do just fine!!
My demo picture of how to use a fence to lead into the subjects using the rule of thirds
Practice Portraits by Elliott using my light screen for soft light
Another practice portrait... like Brian's gloved hand??
Mom hard at work with the light screen!
My demo picture to show Elliott how to get in close  on the picture we were pretending to do (the cup is supposed to be flowers! haha)
Elliott's turn at the same picture, pretty good!
More practice but a good pic of me and Kona!
Another practice shot but a good one of me and Mom... Elliott is standing on the ladder! I did teach him the importance of a higher angle and you see the nice results here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment