Saturday, 30 March 2013

A Planned and Last minute visit!

Mom and Elliott were coming out for a quick overnight visit to drop off some furniture and see the new house when Greg decided that he, Julie and the girls should join them! Why not? What a great idea! Although that meant I had to get a move on all my cooking projects Friday night cause I wouldn't have time on the weekend. I got all my perogies made and then got to work on the Easter cookies! I was up until 2am ugh...


Julie, Greg and the girls arrived just before lunchtime so I got my fresh home made perogies boiling and frying and made lunch for everyone. And, since I have my handy heating drawer on my new oven, I was able to have lunch ready for Mom and Elliott when they arrived over an hour later!

My first guests for a home cooked meal in our new home! How nice it could be on the deck outside!

Cute puppy - Kona

Sophie and Cali smiling for Auntie Holly

Posing for a quick picture!

Everybody wants pictures done!

The girls were so well behaved this weekend!!!

Hanging out in the kitchen!

A visit to the park around the corner from my house and fun on the slide!

Mom making Pine Cone animals for the kids!





We all headed off to Aunt Bettina and Uncle Donald's for Easter dinner... we all had a great time. Mom and Elliott stayed there as we only have one spare room and the Lehner's wanted to stay with us!

We offered to take Max for the night cause we have lots of room and Kona and Max are such good friends. They even wanted to sleep in the same kennel together... funny puppies...  All the dogs slept in the kitchen in their own boxes or own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment