The Kitchen reno is complete!! For my first time doing a reno, it turned out better than I had imagined especially considering what I had to work with. It cost just under $300 in supplies and then all my time (and I mean ALOT of time), to sand everything down, prime it, paint it, install new hardware, etc. Special thanks to Jeanie for all the great advice, I know she has done this a few times over now!
![]() |
| Drawers all were refinished and new liners put down... much cleaner!! |
![]() |
| New pulls and knobs installed in the proper spots (not the center of the doors... that was weird) |
![]() |
| Nice clean repainted cupboards all with new liners |
Special thanks to Jeanie for all the great advice, I know she has done this a few times over now!






No comments:
Post a Comment