Friday, 24 August 2012
Kitchen Reno - Burnt Out..
I realize I don't have pictures of the kitchen after I painted the exterior of the cabinets the dark brown! Anyhow, it looked great. I loved my choice of color, Behr Spiced Clove (I think that's the name). I must admit though... everything I did was ALOT of work and once I started working the new job and the old job at the same time, I just dropped the whole project for a while. It was at a point where the kitchen was usable, there was just no doors on anything... the doors were sitting in a pile awaiting sanding. I had removed all the ugly knobs from the center of the doors and filled the holes with dap (which was challenging considering the doors were soooo thin...). It wasn't until I was sick of having my cutlery and utensils on the counter that I finally got to work on the drawers at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment