Brian, Tag and I went exploring out in the Mountains right behind our house. We went about 25-30 km up gravel dirt roads and saw what there was to see. We found an area called Headwaters Lakes and wow was it amazing and SOOOOO quiet. All these little lakes all next to each other and these cool little cabins all around. There seemed to be a forestry campsite in the middle of it all... sure would be a cool place to camp. Here are some pictures I took along the way (I decided like like the old corrals... well, even though old looking, are still being used).
 |
| Brian at one of the lakes at Headwaters |
 |
| Checking out a trail to the cabins at Headwaters |
 |
| You know I hate them, but it kind of reminded me of our old outhouse at the cabin! Wrong color, right moon! |
 |
| Ok... this little ground hog is what cause Tag to have his first encounter with a cattle guard. Long story short, we are lucky Tag didn't break his legs... |
No comments:
Post a Comment