I have arrived back home again and was very sad to leave California! I had such a nice time with Katie and family. It was very special to have so much one on one time with little Aaron, he is such a fun little guy, such a personality and so smart! (I added some little videos of him below). It was wonderful meeting Olivia and I hope that she starts giving Katie and Ian an easier time soon, she is sweet but she can cry!! Katie is holding up so well, I am very impressed with her parenting skills... and even though she doesn't think so because she is so tired right now, she really looks great! You wouldn't guess she just had a baby 3 weeks ago! Thanks again for the great visit and I will plan to come back again soon as I miss you all already!
Monday, 25 October 2010
Saying goodbye to California again...
I have arrived back home again and was very sad to leave California! I had such a nice time with Katie and family. It was very special to have so much one on one time with little Aaron, he is such a fun little guy, such a personality and so smart! (I added some little videos of him below). It was wonderful meeting Olivia and I hope that she starts giving Katie and Ian an easier time soon, she is sweet but she can cry!! Katie is holding up so well, I am very impressed with her parenting skills... and even though she doesn't think so because she is so tired right now, she really looks great! You wouldn't guess she just had a baby 3 weeks ago! Thanks again for the great visit and I will plan to come back again soon as I miss you all already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment