I got up bright and early this morning to join Nadia and the school she teaches at in a 5km run in PoCo. I have to say, it was pretty cool that we came in pretty close to first and I don't care that it was against a bunch of kids! Haha... Anyhow, it was alot of fun to see all the kids out there doing their best. Towards the end, the kids that were in front of us would scream and start running even faster for fear "Ms. Lee" would catch up or pass them! (pretty funny)
Since it was so nice out today, I headed to home depot after the run and picked out some green paint so I could give Tag's dog house a bit of a make over. Brian still needs to finish the roof that's why the tarp is still there, but otherwise it's looking pretty good! That dog house was in pretty rough shape but I think it will hold up for a few more years now!

Sneaky dog... He was doing his normal sun bathing out on the deck and only came to say hi to me 2 times while I was painting which I promptly kicked him out of his kennel, so I have no idea when he sniffed the house and got paint on his nose!! He wasn't too impressed with me when I tried to rub it off... which, it won't come off... ugh... haha

Since it was so nice out today, I headed to home depot after the run and picked out some green paint so I could give Tag's dog house a bit of a make over. Brian still needs to finish the roof that's why the tarp is still there, but otherwise it's looking pretty good! That dog house was in pretty rough shape but I think it will hold up for a few more years now!
Sneaky dog... He was doing his normal sun bathing out on the deck and only came to say hi to me 2 times while I was painting which I promptly kicked him out of his kennel, so I have no idea when he sniffed the house and got paint on his nose!! He wasn't too impressed with me when I tried to rub it off... which, it won't come off... ugh... haha

No comments:
Post a Comment