Saturday, 23 October 2010

Baking bread with Aaron!

I arrived yesterday at Katie and Ian's with no major events... the car rental company I was using ran out of cars and sent me to another which ended up giving me a fully loaded Ford Fusion for about 2$ more than the other rental company on a basic car. So I am driving in style with leather, sunroof, satellite radio, etc!! I was glad I was lent a GPS unit as I ended up in a different location than I expect with my car rental, so my google map I printed was useless! Driving the highway was fun... alot more lanes, but not stressful due to the fact I have driven in crazy traffic at home for the last few years.

Today we have had a busy morning! Aaron helped me make a loaf of bread!!

Yuck that dough is sticky!!! Wash my hands!
The flour is the funnest part (yes I have a video of Aaron eating the flour!)
Mommy is having a nap right now and so is Olivia... Daddy and Aaron read the new baby book from Auntie Julie!

Once everyone wakes up we will see about going to the pumpkin patch today... unfortunately the weather isn't that great so today would be the best day to go so we will see how everyone feels!

1 comment:

  1. Aaron looks like he is having a fun time with his Auntie Holly! I'll bet the bread was yummy!!

    ReplyDelete