Sunday, 31 October 2010

Last minute pumpkin carving...

Today before I headed to Abby, Brian askes me if we are going to carve pumpkins tonight!! What?? I had no idea he wanted to do this... so, I said I would get a couple and bring them home with me later!

In keeping with Brian's new hobby... here is the first 'scope' pumpkin I have ever seeen! And my classic happy tooth pumpkin... yes, we put them outside at the gate and laughed about the concept of having kids come to us at the gate for candy (can't wait until we have an actual front door again!)... Anyhow, we took Tag for a walk around the neighborhood and were thrilled to see the amount of Halloween spirit... there were tonnes of haunted houses set up in garages... zombies walking on front lawns and lots of smoke machines and sound effects.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment