Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Welcome to Concord!

Flying out of Bellingham with Allegiant was an awesome option for a cheaper flight! Do you see the 3rd plane to the left? We all had to run through the rain to board that plane... you think they would have planned it better!!

I think this was part of the Napa Valley on our flight in to Oakland

To get to Concord I had to take a bus from the Airport to the train station... this was the creepy train transfer platform I had to hang out at in Oakland! Totally old school brick stairwells!

Aaron kept giving me funny looks when I arrived but soon got used to me! This was him before bedtime climbing on my air mattress bed... he kept kind of face planting off the side of it having a blast, it was pretty funny!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment