I decided to carve some pumpkins for a community event tomorrow night. You carve a pumpkin and bring it down to the nut farm for display after dark on the trails... there are prizes and free drinks so I thought it would be fun. Still not sure whether I can enter or not as I haven't been able to find any LED lights anywhere... whatever happened to using tea lights?!
 |
| I researched and found a design I liked, I drew it on paper and then made some changes to make it my own when I drew it on the pumpkin... time to get a drill and a knife and get carving! |
 |
| They all 3 of them are.. I plan on making a bunch of these for my front door this halloween, I think it will look really fun! |
 |
| And with the lights out! So cool... |
I had to laugh because Brian didn't think I was capable of doing anything like this... he has only ever seen my simple pumpkins (which I love by the way) haha.... anyhow, he was pretty impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment