Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Master Bedroom Painted!

I finished painting the master bedroom today. Brian and I both really didn't like the burgundy color the room was, it just felt to dark and it was not the best color. When we were selecting colors, we both really still liked the  dark colors, but I wanted to make sure the room felt bright so I suggested a feature wall... I wanted to do something different.... hope you like the end result!!

Before with the Burgundy (not our stuff either)

Another before... note the wooden plank coat hanger... we removed it!!!

After! The wall at the head of the bed is a very light purple/grey color and the rest of the room is a dark eggplant

I added the birch tree decals as something different to give the room a bit of character.
I still need to repaint all the moldings and doors to freshen up the white... but the changes are starting to look so nice! Can't wait to get the floors redone too... but that's probably a year or more away. Old carpets for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment