Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses

Brian and I made a quick trip down to Abby... I wanted to spend some time with family after Nana passed and needed to work on some wedding stuff, so, we made the drive!

Cali and Sophie modeling their flower girl dresses...  super cute

We found Julie an awesome Maid of Honor Dress (the one around her neck in the purple color she is holding)

Bribery will get you every where with kids.... cupcakes for those little girls who behaved in the Dress Store!

Oh Sophie... hard to get her sitting still!
It was a quick trip... but I got lots done. Jeanie and I planned out their back yard for the wedding... Brian asked John to be the best man, Nadia and I hit Michael's to go over ideas for hair clips and decor... and, we have 3 contacts for wedding commissioners!

No comments:

Post a Comment