As Mom was leaving, Nadia was arriving! We all had burgers together BBQed by Brian and some great strawberry rhubarb pie Nadia brought along for lunch. Mom headed out and then Nadia and I headed off to the wineries in Naramata.
| Elephant Island Patio |
The night before, Brian and I started season 3 of Top Shot with Mom... I think she liked it... then, we got Nadia to watch an episode with us too... and, we got her convinced to come do some target shooting with us in the morning!
| Our teacher... very professional Brian! |
| Setting up targets |
| Nadia setting up her shot! |
| Do you see the hole in the bottle?! |
| Brian convinced us both to try the shot gun... we were both shaking after haha (only cause its sooo powerful!!) |
| Thanks Brian!! We had a great time! |
Way to go Nadia!
ReplyDelete