Saturday, 8 September 2012

Loon Lake Road Adventure & and another house guest!


Mom and Elliott were off on an Astronomy camping trip about 45 minutes away from us so I thought I would go up and visit for the afternoon with the puppy. Long story short... it took me 2 hours to get there and there were no signs visible to show where this place was coming from my direction. I did discover a nice little lake called Buck Lake, I think I was trespassing though... I was so lost!!! Anyhow, it was really neat to see Elliott's telescope and visit with Mom for a few hours.

After that I rushed back home again to cook a roast beef dinner for Brian and his dad, Doug. Doug was out to visit us and see the new place. Brian took him out shooting the next morning and was supposed to take pictures, but, as you can see... there are none!! Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment