My new job is going really well... my new co-workers are super nice, the drive is great being so close to home... the actual job I am finding to be very similar to what I already have been doing, just on a much larger scale. I have my own office with a huge window, an hour for lunch (so I can go home and let Tag out)... hmmm it has only been 2 days and it is such a welcome, long overdue change. I went for a walk down the street on my coffee break and sent Brian these pictures to make him jelous, it sure is nice....

Never thought I would enjoy working in farm country so much, but I do!!!
You are just a little farm girl at heart...welcome home Holly!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are liking your new job Holly! I'm also so happy for you that you work so close to home now! :)
ReplyDelete