Ok... Yes... I know... I did just buy the blue 2005 Mazda 3 GT 5 months ago... I had a list of problems with that car that just were not getting any better and things seemed to be getting worse on a daily basis! So, I called the dealer, said I was "dissatisfied" with my car and made an appointment to go in and talk about the options! I was shown alot of new cars that were base models... After the Tiburon and the Mazda 3 GT I really couldn't consider a base model with no features and hub caps (ugh). We were discussing what colors I would consider when Brian looked in the window of this car and got really excited over it. "You have to look in this car!!" I said no... I knew what was going to happen... the sales guy offered it to us to test drive and Brian said "Yes!!" and I again said no!! Then reluctantly changed my mind... again, I knew what would happen without even having looked in it yet. I was sold from the moment I sat in the drivers seat. I didnt think I could love another car after my Tiburon... but here we are, and its amazing!


Holly, these photos are amazing!!
ReplyDelete