Thursday, 29 July 2010

Hiking, Picnics, etc.

Brian is on holidays this week and I joined him yesterday (yes I know I just gave my notice at work but I still need a holiday!). We relaxed yesterday... I had to do a little shopping for some new clothes for my new job... Today, we decided to go hiking! We went up to Chilliwack Lake Provincial park and did an hour hike and then a picnic at Chilliwack lake. We couldnt go to the beach because of Tag...


I really wanted to hang out at the water so after our picnic, we headed back towards town and found Allison Pool Rec. Area and headed down to the river...


Tag is way to adventurous sometimes, I had to yell at him to come back before he headed around the corner!

Ice cold water... felt so awesome after the hiking!


We had a great time... wonder what we will do tomorrow!?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day Holly... I was looking at the newspaper today in the classifieds and realize..I don't need to look for jobs for Holly anymore!!

    ReplyDelete