Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Grass Seeding!

Our lawn desperately needs something, anything... we just can't afford to do much this year with it, so a bit of turf builder and grass seed to clean up some of the worst areas is what I will do! The hard part is keeping dogs off those areas. I had to block things off with plastic ribbon just to deter them from being in those areas. Kona is much to curious to keep away completely, but I expect that.

This area in front of our lower deck is by far the worst place in the yard. When we moved in, the previous owners dogs had used this whole area as their toilet throughout the winter and it had ruined the grass completely.

This area by our upper deck stairs is getting cleaned up and seeded as we are going to turn the area into a fire pit. There is great seating built into the deck already and eventually we are going to block off the upper deck stairs, remove them and continue on the seating. Anyhow, it will make a nice cozy area to sit around a fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment