Sunday, 9 June 2013

Wedding Odds n' Ends

This weekend I spent getting as much wedding prep done as possible. This coming weekend is my last trip out to Abby before the wedding in July. I finished up all my signs and seating charts... shopped for napkins, etc. and decided I should take care of all the beverages this weekend also. The less I have to do before the wedding, the better! I did have to laugh though when I used a shopping cart in the liquor store for all the beer... first time I have done that! When I got home with my haul, Brian told me I didn't get enough so I had to go back and get more!

My Chalkboard style signs designed by me in photoshop (there are alot more than  just these 2)

My low rider... haha... the wheel well is almost touching the tire with all the drinks in the back!

I stocked up on various pop, beer and special drinks for Brian and I to hide under the head table!

No comments:

Post a Comment