Friday, 28 June 2013
I just wanted them... that's all!
I had another day of no work (wasn't needed at work)... nice that it's the Friday before a long weekend so it makes my weekend extra long! I have been wanting new lounge cushions for Mom's old lounge chairs that she gave to Brian and I probably a couple years ago at our place in Langley (which was way too small for them), but, there was a never a place for them to go and it always rained. Now, with the size of our deck, lack of rain in the okanagan and with the long weekend about to hit with temps going up to 35 degrees, I couldn't stop myself! I had to pick up a few groceries anyhow before Brian's mom arrives for the night so why not go to Can. Tire and get some new cushions? Sooooo worth it... haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment