Sunday, 28 April 2013

Whirl Wind Trip

Weddings are a lot of work! I had to take a quick trip down to Abbotsford... this time without Brian as his trip to Winnipeg went long, so I had to take both dogs with me too! When I arrived, it was Elliott's birthday so we had to go celebrate!


And the doggies are all together again... I think they all love being together even though Tag would tell you otherwise sometimes!


I got in a good visit with Sophie and Cali... we did some jumping on the trampoline and got in some sandbox time.



I was super excited to get little Scarlett in her flower girl dress... it looks so cute on her!


Lilah's dress fit perfectly too! Good thing Julie and I ignored Stephanie on the size! Haha.. we got her the next size up and it was the right decision!!


We had another birthday... Aaron turned 31 so I was lucky enough to be invited out with Dad, Jeanie, Aaron and the kids for Mexican!


Nice hat Lilah!


Julie, Mom, Sophie, Cali and I had a big morning yesterday with everything bridal! We did my final fitting of my dress, bought all the jewelry to go with it(thanks Mom!) and then headed off to the mall where I was going to get my hair and makeup trial done! Here is me Cali and Sophie have a breakfast break!


Here is me at my hair and makeup trial... super fun to get all dolled up with no where to go! Cali really enjoyed watching the whole process. I think she is going to end up a lot more girly girl than her daddy would like. It was alot of fun having her there with me!




And this is as far as I will show... you don't get to see the end result till wedding day!

Nadia and I got a bunch of shopping done for napkins, plates, etc and after a discussion with Jeanie and walk around the back yard, we added a bunch more stuff at the rental place... oh boy! Anyone ever say cheap weddings are expensive? Haha... well, that was me... I just did! Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment