Sunday, 7 April 2013

Too many projects


Brian finally has a few days off so yesterday we decided to go out, do some yard saling and then hit home depot to pick up a few things we needed for projects we are working on (En Suite, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Faucet, etc). We ended up at Canadian Tire and they were selling 4ft cedars that were more like 6ft cedars for only $12 each. We couldn't pass it up! We bought 4 and when we got home realized, realistically we needed 7 more for complete privacy (in a few years after they grow) so we went back and got more! Oh, and I forgot to mention, some where in there we bought a lawnmower. Its amazing how many things you need when you buy a house! After a day of shopping yesterday, we didn't get much accomplished on the house. I am almost done fixing the en suite wall... (after a call to Dad, I realized the errors of my first attempt) and Brian got the lawn mower put together. Let's see where we get today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment