Friday, 19 August 2011

Jasper to Prince George

After an absolutely freeeeeeezing cold night... we had a special visitor in our campsite! There was a Grey Owl  up in the tree... I tried to sneak up behind it to get a good picture, it totally freaked me out when it turned its head around and glared at me with those bright yellow eyes!!!! I wish I had a better picture...


Patricia Lake in Jasper
I thought Jasper was going to be much bigger than it was... small area, not like Banff  at all!


Another view of Patricia Lake




A cool rock with crystals inside that I found on the beach... too big to bring home though!!




I loved all the white bark trees in the area... totally different that what we have here!




I know this picture is kind of random... After we left Jasper and drove for hours, we ended up in McBride, BC at the  Info Centre and this is how this small town did up their women's bathroom mirror.... oh boy! 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. ...oh you really should have made room for that rock!!! Nice photo diary of your trip!

    ReplyDelete