Thursday, 18 August 2011

Shopping and More camping... Where is Hinton?

After our super nice stay at the Sandman... we headed off to West Edmonton Mall. It was soooo huge, my only real goal was to find the Victoria's Secret and get some new underwear! Fun right? haha...
I loved the pirate ship in the mall... sooo cool, you can actually have events on the boat!!
After the mall, we headed to Wholesale Sports where Brian picked up a new rifle and scope. Smart idea, no HST!! Just GST. Then we started the long drive to Hinton for another night of camping.

We took a leg stretch break on a farm road... it was starting to rain, but in the flat  areas, you can always see where the rain ends, like a light at the end of the tunnel quite literally!




We arrived in Hinton and grabbed some groceries before heading to the campground... it was like a half hour or so drive into the middle of no where. I have to say this was the first night I was truly worried about wild animals.


The fire I started... unfortunately, I didnt make a good enough base and Brian had to start it over...






Dinner was smokies and kraft dinner!!


Brian playing with his new rifle...


Brian made a wall to hide behind so as not to worry the other campers....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment