I have been wanting to say a special thank you to Mom and Elliott for the Macro lens they got me for Christmas. It is amazing, I love it, and it is something I never would have asked someone else to buy for me... but I have ALWAYS wanted one! I guess its my fault for holding Elliott's macro lens hostage for a few months during the summer. I am waiting for some snow to fall to really go have some fun outside with this lens... it just happened that last weekend I had my camera in hand and the windows on my car were covered with what looked like snow flakes (click on the images above to see them closer). I love the depth of field on the F2.8... wow!!! (for those who dont know, that is what makes the for-ground and background out of focus)

..the look on your face when you opened it was my favourite Christmas moment!
ReplyDelete