Friday, 16 April 2010

Can I complain just a little?

So Nadia and I reached a huge milestone with our running on Sunday.... our running is MUCH longer now... we did 2 sets of 20 minutes!

On Tuesday I went for a run with Kristie (got in 20 min non stop) and then on Wednesday Nadia and I did our next session, 2 sets of 22 minutes... and then yesterday, I went running with Kristie again... just a quick run on our lunch break and got in over 18 minutes.

I am SOOOO sore this morning.... ugh, but it is muscle soreness in all the right places! I will rest today and I am going to go walking with Julie tomorrow and then on to my next 2 sets of 25 with Nadia Sunday!!!

Anyhow, all complaining aside about the soreness... I am super proud of how far I am coming with the running, I never thought I could really do what I am doing and I just want to keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment