Tuesday, 27 April 2010
Birthday Knives
So I found out Aaron got his knife yesterday so I was able to post this!! Happy 28th Birthday Aaron by the way! Dad had been telling me about Jeanie's brother being able to make custom knives and I knew for a month or so now that Dad had planned on getting a knife made for Brian for his birthday. I just so happened that Huey had finished making it and brought it to Kamloops when we were visiting. Long story short, Dad decided to give Brian his knife early as it suited the weekend so well (the gun show, dinner with Huey, Carol and Wayne...) Anyhow, Brian absolutely loved his knife... he could not stop smiling and is showing it off to all his friends! Brian's has a Buffalo horn handle and Aaron's has the wooden handle with the engraving on the centre piece. I bet Aaron loves his just as much. What an awesome gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment