Sunday, 3 May 2009
Capilano River Hike
Brian and I went on our first hike of the season today at the Capilano River in North Vancouver. It was a really great day for it... at first we thought we were going to get rained on but then the sun came out. Even though it was cold, we warmed up quickly hiking up the mountains. We did 2 hours to break into it... hopefully by the end of the summer we will do an 8 hour!
Whats with all the crazy signs in bathrooms? I remember the "Do Not Drink" sign above the toilet at the toll booth bathroom on the Coquihalla, but this is a new one... "Don't Squat!!"
The Capilano River


Ok! I swear, this has to be all the set up for filming of the 2nd Twilight movie. There was pullys and ropes all though the trees, harnesses for lighting, etc. Brian thinks I'm crazy, it could be anything.... but I bet its Twilight! I know they have been filming in the Vancouver area in the last few months! Besides, vampires like to climb trees and fly inbetween them right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment