Saturday, 30 May 2009

Busy Week

Oh its been a busy week.... Last weekend I came out to abbotsford for a break before the big move to Langley with Brian. Cali wanted to sit in my car... yes, those are my keys in her hands! Yikes!

Nana and Cali... asking the infamous "wha tat?"

So on Sunday I packed and packed and packed. Monday morning Brian's brother John came out to help him move everything into the truck and into the new suite in Langley. I stayed behind and cleaned away... I think it looks like new still!! We are officially living in Langley now and completely happy with our new basement suite. Once we are unpacked completely I will put up some pics!!
Brian sold his old Golf tonight and decided to purchase us a house warming gift, a new BBQ... he is still up putting it together right now!

This has been the busiest week I can think of in a long time... the move, its soooo busy at work, commuting, unpacking, school work, cupcakes for the party tomorrow... I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment