Friday, 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! It was a busy day for Brian and I... we got up early and drove through snow to get to White Rock to be with Brian's brother's family for Christmas morning and then headed to Abbotsford for Christmas afternoon/dinner at Julie and Greg's place! And then home to Coquitlam so we could open our own gifts... can you believe we had to do ours last?! Wow... haha, I guess thats the way it goes when you live far away and have no kids!

Finishing up the wrapping! (Brian had a few things left to buy on Christmas eve.

The bottom of our Christmas tree... Christmas Morning
The trunk all loaded up with gifts for all the family... we felt like Santa Claus...

I got to see Tag at mom's.... he was all festive with his very own special Christmas bell dog collar!Visiting at Julie's place and Christmas gift exchange
Cali and Lilah looking at the present mountain under the tree!Grandpa with his grand-daughters playing with the horsey

Opening presents with Nana and LilahLilah took off with my camera and took pictures of Grandpa Elliott with his new camera!
Julie, Greg and Cali opening presents
Aaron, Stephanie and Lilah opening presents (I think that was a shirt from me!) Boxing Day Morning... Brian enjoying our new sheets and duvet cover from Mom and Elliott!

No comments:

Post a Comment